Since the first day of the war in Ukraine, our local staff, volunteers, and local churches have been able to provide help on the ground. With the support of our generous donors, we managed to provide emergency aid to people in Ukraine and refugees in the surrounding countries. We offered emergency shelter, including meals, to a total of 34 910 refugee families, and 84 340 families received relief supplies, hot meals, and hygiene items. We also organized summer camps and activities, especially for refugees.
What is the current need?
The need is still tremendous. In addition to providing emergency aid, we also plan to continue to provide long-term assistance in Ukraine to help restore and rebuild lives.
- Distributing food, hygiene items, and relief supplies;
- Offer firewood, warm clothes, and shoes;
- Assist with housing;
- Assist in the restoration of homes;
- Providing trauma support;
- Provide emergency generators.